Friday, April 14, 2006

And another thing.

Why is it that people only acknowledge one kind of love? People act as if life is loveless without romance. I don't find that to be true. I am loved by my friends, my family, by many of my colleagues, and even by some of my students. To top it all off, I am quite fond of myself. Why is it that people believe that choosing to leave off the romantic part must be sad and lonely? In truth, I've never felt so loved in my life as I feel right now. And frankly, I'm the best date I've ever had. I can eat all of the steak and onion rings and not even be bothered with brushing my teeth right away, which I've always found to be a waste of perfectly good after-taste. I also don't have to share my cheesecake with anyone. You know you're jealous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.