Monday, July 11, 2005

Thanks.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank anyone who reads this and enjoys it and tells me so.

I was pretty sure that my readership consisted solely of my mom and my best friend, and I wasn't expecting or hoping for more than that. So when I do hear from another reader, I can't tell you how nice it is for me.

I have an email alert that notifies me whenever someone leaves a comment, and I'd almost forgotten about it because comments are so rare. But when I do get one, I am gripped by a dual emotion of excitement and anxiety. (Again, I am neurotic. That has been established.) I'm excited because someone has read what I've written, but I'm anxious because I fear that whoever read it has left some horrible, cruel comment like: "You suck and shouldn't be allowed to own a computer." That would probably sting.

So when I got a lovely comment from a guy named Scott, I just felt compelled to tell him that I appreciate the response. So, Scott, thanks.

And thanks mom and Jack for reading, too. It means a lot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess turnabout is fair play so thanks for the mention. It's nice to see someone who is willing to put it all...well maybe not all... out there for the world to see. And if I am one of the few who chooses to see it, well I'm the better for it I suppose.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.